<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10003023?origin\x3dhttp://yeogerrie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i ❤ see.
because she just rock. :D

Today and this week
Friday, April 09, 2010 @ 11:45:00 PM

On the bus now...
Going home from work.

All thanks to sickening 34 that has lousy frequency.
And those irritating bitches and bastards that juz wouldn't pay until
the very last minute.
Wat the!!!
So in return... I wasn't very nice too.

I am going to reach home like 12plus becos of them la.

Homeless guy came again today.
Nothing surprising actually.
But today!!!
He is wearing a... Skirt?
Or should I call that a sarong?
Which doesn't seem to hold very well? Luckily i was cashing...
Eme saw his sarong/skirt dropping...
And so his old, wrinkled butt!
Damn sway la her!
He isn't wearing his usual tops today.
I noticed that since he steped in.
But I didn't notice his bottom.
Must be his pants haven dry.
So he got no pants to wear.
Omg!!!

Today is an eventful day.
Nancy called and we had a little rubbish chat though boss was beside
her. Haha.
Boss is funny enough to ask for a person that didn't exist before.

And also...
Today 阿本 came.
To change money.
Interesting is... He talk so so so soft!
I couldn't hear him.
Neither did eme.
After he left.
We two laugh like hell la.
'hi mdm' , 'hi sir'
Where did they go???
Haha.

Wow.
I Neva knew my friday evening could be so interesting!

Okay. Noe let's hope he doesn't Start quesioning me after he sees the
$1000 note that I 自做主张 accepted.
According to my check. It is suppose to be real. Haha.

Everyone who heard me on the phone with him says my tone wierd.
But I'm like that since day 1.
He didn't say anything leh.
Haha.

Today got the customer.
Obviously M.I.C
From her face I knew she didn't understand wat I'm saying.
But I purposely continue to speak in eng.
She have only herself to blame.
Who ask her to come today and met me.
I was nice not to charge her gst le!
Haha

Okie. That's all for my busy and funny Friday:)

Byeee

Labels:



0 comments


Profile


MDM YEO.
an old hag in her early twenties. :D



Affiliates


amanda & aik kun & atiqah
& dianna & fadhilah
fadzilah & fadzlina & grace
hui min & jacob & jasmine
jia wen & li hin & ling ning
li ping & mary & meishan & marcus
mr jae & nicholas & ning en
olivia & pei`shan & samantha koh
shi ning & shenny & shye fern
si jia & si kai & sonia
stella & sze ying & ting ming
qing hui & wan ling & yan ling
yee han & yi ru & yi qin & yongying
yusa & yvonne & zhi ning
zi qi & zulhilmi


shoutbox & blogskins & blogger


Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥