As promised, I woke up at 7.30am.
But didn't set off until 9.10am.
Though I was ready log time before.
I was trying to connect to the Internet.
Move on to our breakfast.
Took freaking long to find the location though we saw it the day before.
Sis didn't ask me to rmb that.
She only ask me to rmb my mango stall.
So I really only did rmb exactly the location of my mango stall and my
desert stall for my very own interest.
Haha.
I have to say, that's me!
Rmb only if that's interest.
I don't like noodle. So I won't rmb any noodle stall. Haha.
Mum was damn pissed.
She pissed off, I oso pissed off.
I told Sis to cross the road,
But mum insist of asking people.
Serve her right, she got 2 cold reply before someone gave the right
direction, to cross the road.
Should have juz listened to me isn't it.
I rmb especially well for the route because that's suppose to be my
shopping paradise.
So the whole journey, where we've shopped, pass by, which shops I've
completed, which I haven entered, every single detail is so clear
inside my brain!
Why she doesn't trust me?!
Me and Sis so wu2 nai4 cos she losing temper then we juz let her ask.
Although we did shop a little bit during the search.
Good! Reach the eatery at barely 10am.
They only open at 11am.
We thought of filling that woman's stomach before we become her source
to vent anger again.
But that fat woman, for the sake of good food, decided to wait till
the shop open.
I'm super angry la! Then why in the first place did she vent anger on
us for being hungry when her hunger can easily be suppressed!
Wa Lao!
Of cos. Nice me, my anger only last for awhile. Like one traffic light.
The moment I start my shopping, all anger gone. Excitement and
happiness filled.
I've awaited this shopping time for 4 long days.
Finally, it arrived. Treasure! Or I'll be back in Singapore.
Their things are no way cheap can!!!
Only few shops.
And generally household things like towel (I bought 2) ,
Pyjamas (bought 1) ,
Socks (bought 3)
Some shoes (bought none)
No more.
Things I bought from hua yuan jie:
• 1 pyjamas @ hk$39
• 3pairs of socks @ HK $10
( hello!!! It's like S$0.60 for each pair and I bought at
$2/$2.50 in singapore! Sickening la!)
• 2 towels @ HK $20 and HK $35
(ah Ma say the towel will absorb water. Good. Should have bought more)
• 1 spoon and 1 fork @ HK $12 and HK $10 (there's pooh bear pic on
it. Wanted to buy the tea spoon as well but Sis don't allow. She say I
siao. Buy so many for wat. Sad. Regrets.)
• a bra @ forgot. See saw and doubt. No worries. That's juz a inner
wear to mmatch. Clothes. Not for bra purpose.)
• 2 necklace ( one long and one short) @ HK $10 and $15
• 1 jacket/cardigen @ HK $59
• a tank top @ HK $79 (most ex clothes)
• a shirt @ HK $59
( see and ah Ma say looks like apron!!! So sad)
• 2 ez-link card holder @ hk$6 each ( can't find in Singapore)
• a mini fan of my horoscope @ hk$40
that's all!
Rush back to hotel to catch the bus.
The bus is late!
Should have shopped more.
Reach Airport at 6pm.
Half an hour more to check in time.
Slept on the bus on the journey there.
Shop a little and proceed to terminal 2 to check in.
Reach T2 at 6.40pm. Long long queue.
Took 45mins to queue and check in.
Went for dinner and then realise we are late for flight.
We had to board within 5-10mins.
Met gui4 ren2.
Almost missed the flight.
The check-in staff had to bring us in to cut queue and guide us there.
Ran like crazy, almost asthma.
My face totally pale. Cos I'm carrying the heavy till siao egg tarts
and all those stuff.
There were five people behind us.
Manage to catch the flight.
Phew!
My regrets;
•didn't had enough shopping,
• plan to buy LJQ, LRZ, and ce staffs presents in the airport but
didn't manage to!
• wanted to buy postcard from airport but didn't manage to.
• wanted to buy a biscuit from airport but didn't manage to.
• didn't go to ocean park.
• should have bought the pooh bear tea spoon.
• didn't get to shop around the airport!
Okie.
Byeee (to be coninued...)
Labels: Hong Kong Trip 2010, Travel
