Woke up @ 9.16am.
Took a glance at my watch at 7.22am.
Had a good night sleep.
Get ready and set off at 10.30am.
Sis and mum didn't sleep well because they find the air-con too cold.
But I thought the air-con was juz nice.
I had a really good night sleep.
It's the lowest temp actually. Only realise in the morning.
Haha. Sis is complaining that I live in north pole.
Had char siew po luo bun for breakfast.
And ordered a teh BEng.
Their teh beng is 2009 voted favourites or something like that.
But I don't like it.
So... Sis and mum drank it up for me:)
Didn't finish my bun either.
Simply no interest I guess.
I'm definitely not for Chinese food.
Then we travel to DISNEYLAND!!!
All so extremely excited on the way to Disneyland.
I've to admit... I didn't grow up!
Haha.
Smiling all the way.
Widely, happily, wholeheartedly!
Crazily taking photos as we entered Disneyland.
Walk walk walk,
Shop shop shop,
Until Sis found something she wanna try.
Those rides that I will never go for.
I told them I go find a cup of drink and settle down to cool myself.
I expected them to call me when they were ready.
Then...
Long long time past,
I happily drinking my cup of coke at the air-conditioned place... Alone.
(too used to beig alone perhaps, forgot bout them)
I tried calling mum but failed.
Cause I don't know how to make an overseas call.
Didn't receive mum's call either.
Finished my drink, I didn't to walk back and find them.
They were there, looking so so so anxious like they juz lost a kid.
They said they waited an hour.
Oops! Haha.
Sis is pissed, mum is glad.
(thinking to myself: Why are they so worried? I have perfect memory of
the entire route that we took to come here, I'll juz have to back
track. And they knew perfectly that I juz good at these kinda things.
I am simply good at remembering routes that I've walked if I need. And
I can speak Cantonese. It's not like Sis is lost and thus she needs to
be worried. But forget it. Haha.
Afterall, they waited one hour under that super hot temp while I relax
in the cooling place. Haa)
Set off and saw people gathering. Road blocked and so we stop by to kpo.
Haha. Parade of the day.
I was like "hey! It's good I let u guys wait. If not we'll probably
missed the parade. Wahahaha."
Haha.
The sun was really glaring and weather ea crazily hot.
Headache, perspiration, barbaric ah thiongs all around, tired legs,
tired hands from holding the camera, we rush to a place for some rest.
(Used broom and coffee to draw. cool right!)
Oh oh!
During the parade, Sis complained that the man supposedly behind her
is squeezing his way to the front.
Sis is annoyed and the man is becoming blocking mum's view.
Nice me... As usual.. Evil...
Mum is holding an umbrella in her hands, close of course.
I pushed mum's hand and obviously, the umbrella poked the man's butt.
He turned around to look.
And of course, bullying my people equals to u r dead.
Glare at him, proudly of course, and continued my show.
Wahaha.
But I made a mistake to leave mum behind when parade ended.
Mum said he purposely knock her.
I was super pissed cause mum didn't take any revenge.
Revenge is a must!
Try it on me and I'll make sure he is either identified as a molester
or he will have a bruise, or if I'm really pissed, he might juz get a
chance to lose his father's day by 'accident'. Oops! That's juz me!
No man should bully a woman unless he is one without penis!
At least that's my definition!
Sickening man. Didn't met him after that or he'll be dead.
I promised to make him yell 'accidentally' !
Go on with our tour in Disneyland happily until both my camera batt
died, iPhone batt dead.
I became completely sad and unhappy.
Because I still have fireworks later!
But... Of course...
With me and sis...
Whatever we wanted... Nothing is impossible.
I manage to video down the fireworks and Sis still manage to take pics
of the fireworks.
I still can use my camera until back to hotel.
My stuffs will not disappoint me whenever I needed them badly.
Haha.
Had dinner at... Forgot.... CHAR SIEW RICE. Haha.
Okie... That's all.
And that's it for the day.
Going to sleep!!!
Byeee
Labels: Hong Kong Trip 2010, Travel
