<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10003023?origin\x3dhttp://yeogerrie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i ❤ see.
because she just rock. :D

HK TRIP DAY 3 -- 15MAY2010
Friday, May 21, 2010 @ 12:11:00 AM

HK TRIP DAY 3 15MAY2010
Woke up @ 9.16am
Set off around 10.15am
Had dim sum for breakfast.

13 items for hk$154
I'm paying hk$50
The rest split among sis and mum.
Their mango cream roll is super delicious and it's only available
during the weekends. We are so lucky that we coincidentally plan it on
a Saturday:)
Their chee chiong fan serving is rather big. Sis ordered one per
person. Too much. Should have shared.
Their prawn dumpling is not bad. Not fantestic.
We shared the table with an auntie.
Made some conversation and she told us not to go to the 女人街 ad it is
ex and low quality. She introduced us 2 other shopping places,
actually 3 but one of them we knew le:)
During the conversation, she said she had been to singapore.
She said Singapore has 4 languages.
Including: manderin, English, Cantonese and one other local language.
Haha. I was Thinking whether izit hokkien or singlish. No ans...

Later we went to the big big buddha.
Took the cable car, all excited.


We can't buy the crystal dunno what one because of mum!!!
That one bottom is glass lor!
Transparent!
So nice.
And it's not alot more ex!
But mum cannot cause she got 惧高疹! sickening la!
Giddy again since cable car implies motion involves.
Plus I didn't had a good night sleep as we adjust the temp and it's
too hot for me. While they sleep damn well!
My head is really spinning.
Unwell, I still thought I should move on.
I've been controlling my temper seriously!
But mum is really too dumb and under those freaking temp and sun which
I hate the most, I exploded.
She didn't even know how to use a camera!
To the extend whereby I taught her, she still give me rubbish!
I exploded and added: "u better make ur way up to show ur sincerity
and pray the mr. Fuo to ask to bless u with some wisdom!"
After she let me cool down, I'm back to the joyful me!
Then we walk back to the foot of the Buddha, didn't climb up cause
there's entrance fee, (for what! Pay money to torture urself by
climbing up that stairs under those sun. Crazy!) to help Sis take photo.
She really kneel there and pray for wisdom.
(but mr. Fuo didn't bless her with any. Or perhaps for a short while
only. )


The scene was super funny when I start taking photo of her as others
were looking at her kneeling there praying sincerely. And me, like a
tourist seeing a extraordinary sight and decided to picture it down.
Haha.
Me and Sis were like playing around.
Laughing like crazy but she didn't know why.
Haha.

Finally!
I am leaving that place.
It was a relieve.
On our journey back in the cable car, I head spins.
It seems like it's going to take forever for the cable car to reach
it's destination.
Omg!

I'm really tired.
I wanted to do some shopping in the mall or maybe take a tea break.
But Sis wants to move on to the avenue of stars.


They two of them got seats while I move to the connector to aviod the
sun.
Insufficient sleep plus tiredness make me fell asleep standing up.
Haha.
And u know sometimes halfway through ur sleep, u will like... 斗一下
those kind? Yup! I didn't know how come I can still have that standing
up. Haa

Reached station,
Avenue of stars...


Many people... Many stars... Many artists' names... But I know only a
few.


Mum was crazy when she see her Andy lau's name.


I practically the photographer for this entire trip.


So I have alot of self-taken pictures.


Haha. I honestly wonder how Sis ever became the vp of photog club.

Oh oh...
It's like super cooling weather, little sun, strong cold breeze, the
kinda weather juz right for me.
Took off my jacket.
Haha. It's like don't care since I'm overseas.
Walk walk walk.
Until mum and Sis force me to put my jacket back..
I've to admit I am constantly living in my own world, ignoring all
other strangers. Haha
They say they cannot stand me not being cautious with my surroundings.
Fine. I grow up in that safe country can?! Haha

Dinner at sogo basement.
Their sogo nothing de.
Then the dunno what lights.
I'm completely no interested.
Anyway. I made my way up after them, alone.
No worries. I kind of stored the map in my brain while we wondered
around.
Only very very long after watching the thing that I realise the
'performance' is the lightings on the building. Haha.
No interest seriously.

Can't rmb what's after that.
Haha.
Izit temple street?
Dunno.

Okie... That's all for the day.
Really dead tired.
But I didn't sleep early too.
One plus...

Oh oh. There are alot of barbaric people there.
Of course mostly are ah thiongs la. Who else on earth can be worse
than them?!
Oh oh... I realise something...
Ah nei are same as those ah thiongs...
Perhaps it's juz that people of those exploding population places are
all like that!!!
And those people who love our lucky plaza... U know what I mean I guess.
These people are simply uncivilise!
Uncivilise is the best word to describe them.
Perhaps they are juz too used to living with all beast?
Fine. Forget it. Thank god (whichever one) that I am not one of them.
Haha.

Labels: ,



0 comments


Profile


MDM YEO.
an old hag in her early twenties. :D



Affiliates


amanda & aik kun & atiqah
& dianna & fadhilah
fadzilah & fadzlina & grace
hui min & jacob & jasmine
jia wen & li hin & ling ning
li ping & mary & meishan & marcus
mr jae & nicholas & ning en
olivia & pei`shan & samantha koh
shi ning & shenny & shye fern
si jia & si kai & sonia
stella & sze ying & ting ming
qing hui & wan ling & yan ling
yee han & yi ru & yi qin & yongying
yusa & yvonne & zhi ning
zi qi & zulhilmi


shoutbox & blogskins & blogger


Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥